VTX3D HD7950 3GB GDDR5
- ModelVX7950 3GBD5-2DH
- Graphics EngineRADEON HD 7950
- Video Memory3GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface384bit
- DirectX® Support11.1
- Bus StandardPCI Express 3.0
- Core Speed800MHz
- Memory Speed1250MHz(5.0Gbps)
- VGA Output---
- TV Output---
- DVI OutputDL DVI-I
- HDMI SupportHDMI
- DisplayPort SupportMini DisplayPort x2
- Minimum System Power Requirement500W
- UEFI ready
Redefine HD Gaming
With more than twice the processing power of previous generation AMD discrete graphics cards, ATI Radeon HD 7900 Series graphics cards deliver a cinematic gaming experience and unprecedented performance.
- PCI Express® 3.0
- 384-bit GDDR5 memory interface
- MicrosoftR DirectX® 11.1 support
- Dual channel interconnect is not required for CrossFireX, and may not be included in all product configurations.
- Some custom resolutions require user configuration.
- Playing HDCP content requires additional HDCP ready components, including but not limited to an HDCP ready monitor, Blu-ray or HD DVD disc drive, multimedia application and computer operating system.
- Subject to digital rights management limitations; maximum supported audio stream bandwidth is 6.144 Mbps.
- ATI PowerPlay TM technology consists of numerous power saving features. Not all features may be available in all ATI Radeon HD 7900 Series graphics cards.
- ATI AvivoTM HD is a technology platform that includes a broad set of capabilities offered by certain ATI RadeonTM HD GPUs. Not all products have all features and full enablement of some ATI AvivoTM HD capabilities may require complementary products.
Mini DP to DP Cable x 1
HDMI to Single Link DVI Cable (optional)